Webmail Email Login. Email has completely changed the technologies, and the world as well. In the Days now, everyone uses Email Services. Gmail is a Giant when you talk of Email. There used to be times when Yahoo was the most popular Email Client, but as Google Grew, it kept growing bigger and bigger every time. That is the reason, why GMAIL today is the Most Popular, and probably the Best and the Easiest Email Service to use. I mean, who doesn’t use Gmail after all? You need to have a Gmail Account, to even use your Android Phone, don’t you? But, then there is one thing known as the Webmail.
If you own a website and have a commercial Email Address, for example, “email@example.com”, you probably know what Webmail is. I am dedicating this entire blog post to Email Login Only. If you are trying to get the Webmail Email Login Directions, you have just reached the right place.
Webmail Email Login – Create New Account
If you already do not have a Webmail Account but have made a New Website recently for which, you are planning to make some Commercial Email Addresses, then we have a lot to offer to you. In this post, you will get to know about the following.
- Create New Account on Webmail
- Webmail – Email Login
- Different Mail Clients on Webmail
- How to Compose a Mail using Webmail
- Other Features of Webmail Email Login
So, let us start with How to Create New Email Account on Webmail:
- First of all login to Your Cpanel, and under Mail, find the Option Email Accounts
- Under the Email Accounts section, enter the email details to Create New Account. Choose the domain name, and enter a Safe Password
- Then simply by clicking on the Create Account Button, you will have a New Webmail Email Account. After that, the next thing to do is go to the Webmail Email Login and Login with your Credentials.
Webmail Email Login – How to Login to Your Webmail Email Account?
After you have Created New Webmail Account, the next thing you would want to do is go to the Webmail Email Login Page and have a look into your Email Account and may be Compose a New Mail. Below here I will guide you through all of that.
Click Here for Mac OS X Lion Download
- Go to “yourdomain.com/webmail“ in your browser
- Now, enter your Login Details, i.e., the email address you entered in cPanel while Creating New Account, and use the same password to Log-in
- After entering the correct Email Login details on Webmail Login Page, you will be taken to a Page, with Title as cPanel X – Webmail Main. The page looks as below.
Now after reaching this page, to Send New Email, or Read Old Emails you have to choose any one Free Webmail Software out of the following:
Note: I will demonstrate everything using Roundcube, you can choose any other. They all work just the same but have different Interface.
- After clicking on Roundcube (you can choose any other), you will see the Inbox, which will be empty, until someone Sends you an Email
- So, now you know about the Inbox and How to Login to your Webmail Email Account. Read below to Find out How to Send Webmail Messages (Send New Email with Webmail)
How to Send Webmail Messages, Webmail Messages, Sending Email with Webmail:
Okay, in the section above, you read about Logging in to your Webmail Account. Also, I told you how to check your Emails using Roundcube, and have a look into your Inbox. Read below to Find Out more about Webmail Messages, and How to Compose an Email using Webmail.
Click here for Windows 98 ISO Setup Files
- After getting into the Roundcube Inbox, you will see an Option to Compose New Mail. Click on this button and browser will take you to the Compose Mail Page, as follows
- That is it How to Send Email with Webmail. After clicking Send, your email will be sent to the recipient’s email address.
So, this was it about Webmail Email Login, or to Create New Account. I hope you found this article useful, and if you did, then share it with your Colleagues, or students, to teach them the same. Also, stay tuned to this Blog, for more Technological Information and News, about Windows, Internet, Mac OS, and other Operating Systems.